Hollywood Nights Lip Sync Battle SPONSORSHIP FORM
On Saturday, November 2, 2019, at 5:00 pm at Heritage Pines Clubhouse NAMI Hernando will be presenting Hollywood Nights Lip Sync Battle, with all proceeds benefiting NAMI Hernando’s free mental health programs in our community.
This event will include hors d’ oeuvres, a plated dinner, dessert and a fun filled night of entertainment. The cost is $75 per person. Tickets may be purchased online at www.namihernando.org or by contacting the NAMI office at 352-684-0004. We will also have a silent auction and a 50/50 Raffle.
NAMI Hernando’s office is known as the “Beautiful Mind Center”. It is located at 10554 Spring Hill Dr. near the intersection of Spring Hill Dr. and Mariner Blvd. It is a place for education, support, advocacy and empowerment for those living with mental illness and those who care about them. NAMI Hernando’s doors are open to everyone regardless of age, sex, race or religious preference. NAMI Hernando is looking to expand and grow to better serve the needs of our community and all proceeds from this event will provide services for residents of Hernando, county and adjacent communities. The Beautiful Mind Center is a community center focused on “Peer Recovery” for people living with mental illness. Our Peer Support Specialists help those in need learn skills, gain employment, find quality housing, obtain community services and continue or complete their education. This is the next step on the journey to wellness for many and NAMI Hernando is asking for your support to make it happen.
Your Charitable Donations further our missions by:
▪ Helping us to continue offering our free NAMI Signature Education Programs for those living with mental illness and their caregivers.
▪ Helping us to continue our weekly support groups for those suffering with mental illness and their caregivers.
▪ Helping us to educate others in the community on mental illness and what services are available countywide.
▪ Providing assistance and support for training in the community. For those working with individuals with mental illness such as school staff and emergency personnel. Items that are acceptable donations:
▪ Gift certificates / Gift Cards
▪ T-shirts ▪ Products ▪ Tickets ▪ Cash
Event StaffClick here to access Full Sponsorship Details